Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Who shaved the cat?!

As some of you already know, I'm no longer living with Kirk. He broke up me with less than a month after I moved here and, as you might imagine, it was a really difficult thing to go through. I was completely miserable for a while, but life goes on and I've been trying to make the best of the remainder of my time in Taipei. I now live with two Taiwanese women, Katrina and Vivid, in another part of town. I also live with two cats - Miss Q and Hester. But since Miss Q has really long hair, Kat shaves her every spring. As you can see, she is only 1/2 way through the process.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm doing the same thing to my cat! Nice to know this is also popular in asia. The cats look so creepy afterwards, but it beats finding cat hair all over the place all summer long. My sister did the same to her cat and now we call him chemo-kitty.