Friday, November 14, 2008

I've been tagged

So, I've been tagged by Jamie. (The rules....link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.)

Fact 1 - I love to read. I probably read 3 to 5 book a month, plus magazines. Mostly I read fiction and I love thrillers, mysteries, and historical fiction, but I'll read just about anything if it looks halfway interesting. How do I have so much time to read you ask? I don't watch much TV and I always carry a book when I travel to help pass the downtime while in transit.

Fact 2 - I hate ranch flavored anything and everything. Ranch dressing is the devil's work. I don't what it is about ranch, but even the smell of it turns my stomach. So many people love it, but I would rather eat dirt than anything ranch flavored.

Fact 3 - I think I should have been an architect. I can't draw worth a damn, but I love buildings and looking at how materials, textures, colors, light, and space interact to create different types of environments. I took a couple of architecture and landscape architecture classes in college and really enjoyed. If you ever look at my photo albums, you'll notice I don't take many pictures of people, but lots of pictures of buildings. Who knows, maybe I will become an architect one of these days...

Fact 4 - I have really stretchy skin on the back of my neck and head. Maybe it's normal (not like I go around pulling on the skin on people's necks) but I can pull the skin really far away from my scalp in certain places. If hope I don't get weird drooping back-of-neck rolls when I'm older.

Fact 5 - I have never understood the appeal of Seinfeld. One of the dumbest shows ever.

Fact 6 - I played the viola for 5 or so years when I was a kid and was a member of the Spokane Junior Orchestra. I can play the cello a little bit as well although it's been years since I've touched either so I would probably totally suck at it now.

Fact 7 - I think I have really nice ears.

I don't think I even know seven people with blogs so I won't be tagging anyone else, but hope you're enjoyed some random facts about me.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Totally agree with you about Ranch! I actually like the actual dressing but other ranch flavored things gross me out. I mean, who wants a ranch flavored cornnut anyway?!