Friday, May 16, 2008

30 days

Let the countdown begin - I have just 30 days left in Taipei. Time seemed to drag on endlessly when I first got here and didn't know anyone or anything, but since I've gotten settled, time has flown by. I can't believe I only have one month left before I return to Portland. One month left and so much I still need to do! Haven't been to Alishan or Taroko Gorge, never made it to Haulien, only been to the hot springs once... Going to be a very busy month if I'm going to get all that stuff done. I also have one more trip planned, this time to Vietnam. Will be staying with a friend in Ho Chi Minh City for a few days and exploring the surrounding area for a few days. I've had a great time here, I'll be a little sad to leave. According to the lines on my palms, it's good for my career to be overseas. Combine that with the fact that I love traveling and I think I have a case for coming back to Asia...

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I can't believe you only have 30 days left. Glad you're going to Ho Chi Mihn City. I've heard it's great and there are some wonderful beaches near by. You should look of Shayne Hannemann while you're there. He's a kite surfer and hits the beach all the time. He would know of some great places to recommend. Enjoy!