Thursday, October 2, 2008

Quick Update

After a long hiatus, here's a quick update on what I've been up to:

  • Finally got everything set up in my new place in SW Portland. Not totally loving the location, but it's an nice roomy place and I finally have a deck.
  • Heading to New Orleans on the 19th for a week long conference. The topic is stock plans so it'll be pretty dry, but I'm excited to visit New Orleans for the first time. I'll be staying at the W in the French Quarter which will be great.
  • Heading to Turkey on the 26th for a week and a half. Will be spending most of my time in Istanbul, but hopefully also a couple of days somewhere on the coast.
  • Going to Mazatlan in early December for a week of vacation. Will be a great time of year to get out of rainy Portland.

1 comment:

Aa, A, K & M said...

good to see you back on the blog!!

hmmm...need to find a recruiting conference in a good location! is turkey for work as well?

have fun on all your travels